With the development of cameras, the size of a single photo can be as high as 10MB. With this situation, we need high capacity storage units to store these photos. Cloud storage or physical disks are usually used as storage.
To recover deleted photos in areas such as cloud storage, there is a certain amount of time that your storage space recognizes you. You’re more fortunate to attempt to recover deleted photos if you have this space. Of course, when you delete the photos!
Recover deleted photos from mobile and desktop PC
If you’re not using cloud storage, you’re saving your pictures on your computer or phone. We can accidentally delete files that are backed up on a PC or phone, or files can be damaged. In this case, we begin to search for ways to recover deleted photos.
Specifically, users with large picture archives want to recover deleted photos from their phones and deleted from their PCs. For users who store photos on a PC or phone, we can use the programs to recover deleted photos. In this article we will describe what you need to do to recover deleted pictures both on PC and on your phone.
Recuva Recover Deleted Pictures on Computer with Recover Data
Recover deleted photos with recuva
Recover Deleted Photos with Recuva Program
Recuva is one of the best programs for recovering deleted photos from the computer and recovering all other files. The program, which allows you to recover all documents, photos, e-mails from your hard drive or external drive, works very successfully.
Recuva scans your disk and offers you the chance to recover files before you start the recovery process and the analysis that contains many details. In this way, the chance of recovering files in advance and you will not lose time for files with very low probability of recovery.
The basic version of Recuva is free, but for those who want more features, the professional version is currently on sale with a price tag of $ 140. If you want to buy a backup CD, you have to add 70 TL for the price. Recuva, which can save many types of files and do it in different drivers, is one of the features that make it one step ahead of its competitors. Considering these advantages, we can say that the price is not expensive for such a powerful program.
To recover deleted photos with Recuva, just follow these steps:
- First, download and install the latest version of Recuva on your computer.
- Start the setup wizard and select the file type you want to recover, we have selected edi Pictures ve because we want to recover deleted photos.
- Then choose where to restore the data you want to recover and complete the installation.
- You can use the deep scan feature by clicking ”Turn on in-depth scanning ini in the last step of the installation wizard. Using this option will increase the scanning time, but will help you achieve healthier results. If you do not have time constraints, we recommend that you use this option.
- If you do not want to use the in-depth scan feature, you can start the search by pressing the anız Start işaret button without checking the option.
- After the search process is completed, a screen with files is met. If you want to get more detailed information about the files, simply click on ekran Switch to advanced mode “at the top right of the screen.
- When you arrive in advanced mode, there is a window that offers details such as the chance of recovering files, creation and date of last change. Files on this screen are green, while files with a red color are marked as recoverable.
- After selecting the files by clicking on the option on the left side of the files you want to restore, you can start the process by clicking seçene Recover sol.
After that, the rest of the program expects the deleted photos to complete the recovery process.
Recover deleted pictures on the phone with Android data recovery program
recover deleted photos with android data recovery program
Recover Deleted Photos with Android Data Recovery Program
”Android Data Recovery Program ları is one of the best programs for recovering deleted photos from your Android phone. Desktop computer programs, deleted photos from your phone, except recovery, deleted contact, SMS, video, music, such as a lot of data can recover. Simple and understandable interface, this program can be used easily by everyone, many Android phones are working in harmony.
With Android data recovery program, you can restore damaged or infected photos. With the Android data recovery program, you can do the recovery process on your SD card not only with the phone memory in recovering the deleted photos. The file preview option offered before restoring is among the highlights of the program. So, how to recover the deleted photos with the Android data recovery program?
Steps to recover deleted photos with Android data recovery program;
- Download the latest version of the Android data recovery program to your computer.
- Before starting the program, make sure you have at least 20% charge on the phone you want to recover deleted photos and run the program. Then connect your Android phone to a computer via a USB cable.
- If your device is not automatically detected, follow Settings> Developer Options and enable the USB Debug option.
- To start the analysis on your device, click the “Start” button with the green color to perform the operation.
- After the analysis is complete, start the device scan and click başlat Allow Analiz on your device. Then return to your computer and click ”Start Daha. Then wait for the restore process to complete.
- You can view the pictures that can be recovered by going to the ye Gallery kurtar category on the left side.
- You can view pictures with the preview feature and click yükle Recover tar to restore.
If you attempt to recover deleted photos even though you have followed the above syntax, you can try the following.
Data Recovery Suite program to recover deleted pictures on the phone7 data recovery suite to recover deleted photosRecover Deleted Photos with Data Recovery Suite
Data Recovery Suite is a successful restore program that allows you to recover deleted data, such as applications, videos, images, contacts and SMS from your phone. In just a few steps you can do the process of recovering deleted photos, the program has a very simple interface.
With this program you can also perform file recovery via your computer. Free version of the program offers many features such as unlimited file recovery, while those who want to get professional version have to pay 39 dollars. There is also the li Enterprise birçok version with many unlimited features of the program. However, the free version of 7-Data Recovery Suite will work for you to recover your deleted photos.
- With 7-Data Recovery Suite you can follow the steps below to recover deleted photos.
- First, download the latest version of the 7-Data Recovery Suite and install it.
- Connect the phone to your computer via USB to recover deleted photos.
- Before running the program, you need to enable USB Debugging by following Settings> Developer Options via your Android phone. After you do this, start the 7-Data Recovery Suite.
- The main screen of the program has different options for computer and phone recovery. But we’re going to tell you the method of recovering deleted photos from the phone, we’re moving to Android Recover.
- If the USB Debugging option is enabled in your phone, the program will recognize your phone. If your phone is successfully connected, your folders will appear in the program after a detailed scan.
- We select the folders you want to restore from these folders by selecting the option on the left. Note that you need to select pictures to recover deleted photos.
- After selecting the folders you want, press the save button to continue the operation. Then choose where to restore the files. After completing this process, click the tık OK ık button to start the recovery process.
- The completion time of the recovery process varies depending on the size of the files. So you need to be patient during the recovery of deleted photos.
- If you want to increase the chances of recovering deleted photos, we recommend that you do not overwork after deleting the file. Because, according to the working principle of storage units, new pictures are overwritten. In this case, as little as you can on the disk, you want to restore the files you want to restore and deleted images to get you intact.